The Council of the Court of Arbitration
The work of the Arbitration Court is managed by the Council of the Court of Arbitration with up to seven members, who are appointed for a three-year term by the Board of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. A council member must have a higher legal education and have completed at least a master's degree. At least one member of the council must be a practicing judge. The Council of the Arbitration Court elects the chairman and deputy chairman of the council from among its members.
The Chairman of the Council of the Court of Arbitration is the Attorney-at-Law Asko Pohla.
Members of the Council:
- Reet Teder – General Policy Adviser in the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Andres Aavik – Attorney-at-Law, Aavik & Partners Law Office Additional information
- Peeter Jerofejev – Chairman of the Civil Chamber, Justice Additional information
- Pirkka-Marja Põldvere – Attorney-at-Law, LEADELL Pilv Law Office Additional information
- Kai Härmand – Harju county court judge Additional information
- Vaike Murumets – Ministry of Justice