The Council of the Court of Arbitration
The Council of the Court of Arbitration has up to six members who shall be appointed for a term of three years by the Board of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The Chairman of the Council of the Court of Arbitration is the Attorney-at-Law Asko Pohla.
Members of the Council:
- Reet Teder – General Policy Adviser in the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Andres Aavik – Attorney-at-Law, Aavik & Partners Law Office Additional information
- Peeter Jerofejev – Chairman of the Civil Chamber, Justice Additional information
- Pirkka-Marja Põldvere – Attorney-at-Law, LEADELL Pilv Law Office Additional information
- Heddi Lutterus – Deputy Secretary General in the Ministry of Justice
- Kai Härmand – Harju county court judge Additional information