We advise entrepreneurs in the following areas:
- contract law,
- labour law,
- tax law,
- business law,
- consumer protection law.
Foreign trade and customs consultations
- We advise on trade agreements concluded by the European Union.
- We help to find the requirements of different countries in the customs clearance of goods.
- We guide you to foreign trade databases.
- We explain the Nomenclature of Goods valid in the European Union.
- We answer your export and import questions.
- Tips for entering new markets.
- Comparison of markets and preparation of market analyses.
- Preparation of the export plan and its parts.
- Searching for partners and organizing contact meetings in the destination country in cooperation with consultants in the destination country.
- Aggregated information on the most important fairs, events and trainings of a specific target market.
- Information on foreign trade documents.
Consultations regarding the European Union
- Programs and projects of EU
- Institutions of EU – how to navigate?
- Politics and developments regarding the EU
- Finding cooperation partners
- Legislation of EU
- Public procurement notices in Europe
MEMBERS of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry have a total of four hours (1h per type) of consultations for FREE.