Invest in Estonia
Estonia consistently ranks as a world leader in human capital, digital capability, and ease of doing business. This creates a competitive environment which allows solutions and services to be researched, developed and delivered globally.
From multinational companies to high growth startups, Estonia has a two-decade track record of successful investments and innovations.
Estonia’s competitive economy supports multinational companies to high growth startups. We are a Northern European hub for industrial, global business services and supply chain sectors and a world leader in IT.
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES BY KEY SECTORS
There are very attractive investment opportunities for companies in the key sectors such as:
- IT R&D / software / hardware
- Cyber security
- Risk capital
- Electronics / iot / mechatronics
- Business services
- Industrial digitalisation / industry 4.0
- Bioeconomy / timber
- Smart cities
- Industrial R&D
- Marine industries
- Mechanical engineering
- Digital logistics
- Bank of Estonia: www.eestipank.ee
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs: www.mfa.ee
- Centre of Registers and Information Systems: www.rik.ee
- Tallinn City Web for Investors: www.tallinn.ee
- Estonian Investment and Trade Agency: www.investinestonia.com