Public procurement notices
Do you want to see more information about procurement notices? See more at https://riigihanked.riik.ee/ or https://ted.europa.eu/TED/search/search.do. Below you will also find links on how to keep up with public procurements in Japan and up-to-date information on references to national procurement registers in 60+ countries.
Do you want a complete overview of public procurements in your area of interest? Ask for more information on whether public procurement monitoring or public procurement background search could be useful for you.
- In Finland, enterprise resource planning (ERP) development services are procured (the object is an ERP system technology solution, implementation is procured separately). Deadline 07.08.2020. Code 241121
- Finnish national procurement. Innovation competition - innovations to understand and apply air quality information in order to apply it to the real urban environment. Deadline 31.07.2020. No. 2020-043108
Supplies of goods
- The Lithuanian hospital procures various food products, 26 different parts of the procurement where tenders can be submitted. Deadline 07.07.2020. Code 239945
- In Norway, parts of uniforms are procured - suit shoes, headgear, leather goods, gloves. Deadline 10.07.2020. No. 160499-2020
Machinery / equipment / vehicles
NATO is procuring the replacement of transformers and EMP filters (2 year work amounts to 8 million euros) in Belgium. Additional information will be provided to interested companies in the first quarter of 2021 and the deadline for bids in June 2021.
- In Lithuania, a public relations service is procured. 2014-2020 EU funds investment advertising services on state television, creating one cycle of TV programs with nationwide coverage (10 + 10 programs for the period 20-21). Deadline 01.07.2020. Code 241498
Procurement of different EU countries related to Covid-19 https://simap.ted.europa.eu/web/simap/covid-related-tenders
Read more about how a European company can keep up with Japanese procurements.