Public procurement notices
Do you want to see latest published public procurement offers? Make your own personal searches at https://riigihanked.riik.ee/ or https://ted.europa.eu/TED/search/search.do. Below you will also find links on how to keep up with public procurements in Japan and up-to-date information on references to national procurement registers in 60+ countries.
Do you want a complete overview of public procurements in your area of interest? Ask for more information on whether public procurement monitoring or public procurement background search could be useful for you.
Selection of EU public tender notices
(they open in full from the direct link in "blue" inside text)
VARIOUS SERVICES AND SUPPLIES
- In Lithuania, the services of municipal landscaping and plantation inventory are procured. Deadline 08.03.23 Code 76987
- In Finland, a solution of tea salt (for slip and dust control) is procured. Deadline 07.03.23. Code 76388
- The Swedish Shopping Centre will supply ice cream stands and café supplies (including ice cream) for the resort area. Deadline 03.03.2023. Code 076935
- In Sweden, prepared food, processed meat and cold cuts (for kitchens, 2-5 days/ndl) are sourced. Deadline 06.03.23 Code 75300
- The municipality of Sweden procures a service for the purchase and marketing of fresh fish in the trade area. Deadline 02.03.23. Code 73877
- In Sweden, a framework contract for the procurement of nine (9) models of military uniforms (use for ceremonies, everyday use). Deadline 24.03.23. Code 72989
- In Sweden, concrete products are procured both above ground (slabs, tiles and retaining walls) and underground (manholes, concrete pipes, tubes). Deadline 09.03.23. Code 76463
- In Greece, park and playground equipment will be procured (materials and equipment to renovate the area around the arts centre). Deadline 15.03.23. Code 74081
- In Sweden, the construction of a primary school and a sports hall is procured. Deadline 03.04.23. Code 76949
- In the Czech Republic, hospital beds and chairs are procured, as well as ambulances and wheelchairs. Deadline 06.03.23. Code 76597
- In the Czech Republic, antiseptics and disinfectants, hygiene dispensers.Deadline 06.03.23. code 76088
- Wound care products, interactive wound patches, are procured in Finland. Deadline 07.03.23. Code 75966
MACHINERY, EQUIPMENT, ELECTRICAL SUPPLIES
- In the Czech Republic, agricultural machinery (haymaking) is procured. Deadline 03.03.23. Code 73930
- In Sweden, electrical installation material (excluding electrical cable, electrical equipment, light sources) is procured. A framework contract will be concluded with three suppliers. Deadline 06.03.23. Code 75576
- In Malta, tyres for industrial machinery (small, large), including vehicles and mobile equipment, are procured with delivery. Deadline 14.03.23. Code 75771
- In Greece, procurement for upgrading lighting infrastructure (introduction of LED lighting technology and IOT control system). Deadline 17.03.23. Code 76054
Air compressor procurement in the Czech Republic (documentation and replacement of technological equipment for the HVB-1 (VTKS-1) high pressure compressor station, consisting of three separate compressor rooms). Deadline 06.03.23. Code 74304
- In Sweden, information systems (software packages, development services) are procured. Deadline 02.03.23. Code 73717
- In Lithuania, passenger information boards with operating system and software, light panels for public transport stations are procured for Vilnius. Deadline 03.03.23. Code 73277
See additional information by code https://ted.europa.eu/TED/search/search.do or use direct links inside the procurement notices.
Procurement of different EU countries related to Covid-19 https://simap.ted.europa.eu/web/simap/covid-related-tenders
Read more about how a European company can keep up with Japanese procurements.
INFORMATION ON EUROPEAN AND US PUBLIC PROCUREMENT PORTALS