Public procurement notices
Do you want to see latest published public procurement offers? Make your own personal searches at https://riigihanked.riik.ee/ or https://ted.europa.eu/TED/search/search.do. Below you will also find links on how to keep up with public procurements in Japan and up-to-date information on references to national procurement registers in 60+ countries.
Do you want a complete overview of public procurements in your area of interest? Ask for more information on whether public procurement monitoring or public procurement background search could be useful for you.
Selection of EU public tender notices
(they open in full from the direct link in "blue" inside text)
Different gOODs and services
- In the Netherlands, traffic light programming and software are procured. Deadline 21.11.2022. Code 552390
- In Denmark, a generator (14.5 MVA/10.5 kV) is procured and the reducer (renewal) is being extended at the CHP plant. Deadline for submitting applications 04.11.2022. Code 554290
- In Germany, school furniture is procured (tables for teachers and students, with steel sliding parts and a steel frame, various chairs). Deadline 08.11.2022. Code 552373
- In the Netherlands, the delivery and maintenance of the online lecture system is procured. Deadline 16.11.2022. Code 552389
- In Germany, sporting goods and equipment are procured (collective training in school). Deadline 10.11.2022. Code 552371
- In Germany, a modular building (temporary schoolhouse) is procured. Deadline 26.10.2022. Code 552372
- In Germany, police uniforms (blue and white shirts/blouses) are procured. Deadline 08.12.2022. Code 552361
- In the Czech Republic, bottles are procured. Deadline 07.11.2022. Code 552267
- In the Czech Republic, firearms are procured (Pi 9 mm Glock with accessories). Deadline 04.11.2022. Code 551338
- In Germany, medical equipment (insoles, footwear) is procured. Deadline 31.12.2022. Code 552001
- In Finland, remotely readable water meters are procured (for two years contract, approx. 1500 per year). Deadline 28.10.2022. Code 552023
- In Germany, a passenger information system is procured. Deadline 04.11.2022. Code 550923
- In Estonia, threaded products made of iron or steel (anchor support) are procured. Deadline 07.11.2022. Code 550889.
- In Denmark, the supply and installation of district heating nodes are procured. Deadline 11.11.2022. Code 550909
- In the Netherlands, office furniture is procured. Deadline 17.11.2022. Code 547205
- In the Czech Republic, wood fuels (pellets) are procured. Deadline 07.11.2022. Code 546936
- In Sweden, cut flowers, flower arrangements, flowering plant pots are procured. Deadline 03.11.2022. Code 546780
- In the Czech Republic, six electric furnaces will be procured (part of the wider technical solution of the PTR heat module). Deadline 09.11.2022. Code 546732
- The Swedish municipality procures Christmas gifts for employees. Deadline 04.11.2022. Code 546675
See additional information by code https://ted.europa.eu/TED/search/search.do or use direct links inside the procurement notices.
Procurement of different EU countries related to Covid-19 https://simap.ted.europa.eu/web/simap/covid-related-tenders
Read more about how a European company can keep up with Japanese procurements.