Public procurement MONITORING
Public procurement monitoring offers a convenient and practical information service if you want to expand the scope of your company's activities and find new markets for your products and services in Estonia or other European countries.
Whom is it meant for?
- You want to increase the success of your company by selling your products and services to the public sector in both Estonia and Europe.
- The European Union's € 1,000 billion procurement market seems attractive to you.
- You have positive experience in selling services and goods to the public sector.
- You want to find outsourcing opportunities in neighbouring countries or create new partnerships.
- You do not want to spend your time looking for more than 750 public procurement notices every day.