Location – transport and logistics
Advantages of Estonia’s Logistic Location
- Estonia is the geographical midpoint of Northern Europe and therefore the best place to set up distribution centres and to generate added value.
- The historic Silk Road - the most efficient trade route from China to Northwestern Russia and Northern Europe - reaches Estonia.
- Europe’s most efficient rail operator, Europe’s most modern and up-to-date airport and the largest port at the Baltic Sea are all located in Estonia.
- Estonians have long-term experience in trading with Russia that would ensure the goods dispatched reaching the correct destination safely and in a timely manner.
- Upon forwarding the goods through Estonia, all the applicable European Union safety standards and requirements are enforced.
Estonian Logistics Cluster: www.transit.ee
Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport: www.tallinn-airport.ee
Port of Tallinn: www.ts.ee
Port of Sillamäe: www.silport.ee
Estonian Railways: www.evr.ee
Estonian Railway Services: www.ers.com.ee
Train station Balti Jaam: www.gorail.ee
Harju KEK –– Business, Logistics and Industrial Park: www.harjukek.ee