Storytelling and Leadership
Reshape your understanding of effective leadership and communication. Join us as we explore the power of storytelling and how it can be harnessed to inspire, influence, and build strong relationships.
TIME AND PLACE
15th of November 2023 at 9.30-12.30 in the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Toom-Kooli 17, Tallinn)
Power of Storytelling:
- Discover how stories captivate and connect with others.
- Have a view on the science behind storytelling.
- Learn how to use storytelling to effectively communicate your vision and values.
Developing a Personal Leadership Narrative:
- Begin the journey of crafting your own narrative so it reflects your unique qualities and experiences.
- Create with authenticity a story that inspires yourself and others.
- Develop a better understanding of the connection between empathy, vulnerability, and authenticity in leadership.
- Explore how emotional intelligence can be enhanced through storytelling, enabling you to understand and connect with others on a more meaningful level.
Fostering a Culture of Storytelling:
- Learn how to foster a culture of storytelling that nurtures trust, collaboration, and creativity within your organization.
- Find out what strategies work best for incorporating storytelling into meetings and internal communication.
- Receive and share practical tips and techniques that have proven to be effective in building cohesive teams and supporting organizational growth.
With over two decades of experience, Toby has dedicated his professional life to helping communities and individuals discover the power of their own stories. As a coach, educator, and consultant, he has pioneered innovative techniques that unleash untapped potential and ignite transformative change. Currently, Toby serves as the storymaker for the Estonian Wellbeing Organisation, Clanbeat. Get ready to embark on a one-of-a-kind journey with Toby as your guide, and unleash the extraordinary storyteller within you!