Antigua and Barbuda-Estonia Business Forum
Antigua and Barbuda and Estonia co-host a virtual business forum bringing together policymakers and business leaders to share and discuss trade and investment opportunities between Antigua & Barbuda and Estonia.
TIME AND PLACE
31st of May at 4 PM-6 PM Estonian time (EEST) / 9 AM-11 AM Antigua and Barbuda time (AST) in ZOOM.
Part I: Introductions
9:00am – 9:15am AST/16.00- 16.15hrs EEST
Moderator: Ambassador Ingrid Amer, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Estonia
1. Introduction to the forum
H.E. Ingrid Amer, Director, Middle East, Africa and Latin America Division, Foreign Ministry, Estonia
2. Opening remarks from Estonia Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs
H.E. Andres Rundu, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia
3. Opening remarks from the Antigua and Barbuda Minister for Foreign Affairs
Hon. E.P. Chet Greene, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Immigration and Trade, Antigua and Barbuda
Part II: Invest Antigua and Barbuda
9:15am -10:00am AST/16.15 -17.00hrs EEST
Moderator: H.E. Karen-Mae Hill, Non-Resident Ambassador to Estonia
1. Video presentation of Antigua and Barbuda
2. An Overview of the Antigua and Barbuda Investment Landscape
Henderson Fields, Executive Director, Antigua and Barbuda Investment Authority (ABIA)
3. Presentation: Willoughby Bay Development Project
Ambassador Daven Joseph, Antigua and Barbuda Special Adviser to the Prime Minister and Project Co-ordinator
4. Presentation: Antigua and Barbuda Port
Antigua and Barbuda Port Authority
5. Presentation: Opportunities in ICT
Luxmore Edwards, Director of IT, Ministry of Information, Broadcasting, Telecommunications and Information Technology
Silicon Dadli Presenters
6. Presentation: Opportunities for Investing in Antigua and Barbuda: A Business Perspective
Martin Cave, Executive Director, Antigua and Barbuda Chamber of Commerce
Part III: Invest Estonia
10:00-10:30am AST/17.00-17.30hrs EEST
Moderator: Merit Fimberg-Espuch, Project Manager, Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
1. Video presentation of Estonia
2. Presentation: Estonian Economy and business environment
Mr Mait Palts, Director General, Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
3. Presentation: E-Estonia briefing and e-residency
Mr Florian Marcus, Digital transformation adviser, Enterprise Estonia
4. Presentation: e-Governance
Ms Annela Kiirats, Programme Director, e-Governance Trainings, e-Governance Academy
Moderator: Jomica Carbon, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Immigration and Trade
Ambassador Ingrid Amer and Ambassador Karen-Mae Hill
NB! Please note that, the agenda is subject to change.
Look at the full agenda HERE.
Participation is free of charge, pre-registration is required.
The project is funded by the Estonian Foreign Ministry’s Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid funds.