- Joint Strategies for Companies in Silver Economy: Attracting and Retaining Silver Age Employees
- Time 2023-2025 for 30 months
- Latvian lead partner Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry LCCI, Finnish partner Satakunta University of Applied Sciences SAMK, Estonian partner Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry ECCI
The main objective of this Central Baltic Programme – project "Silver Strategies" is to improve labour market opportunities for people of preretirement and retirement age (silver age, 55+). The goal is to develop joint antidiscrimination strategies for CB companies and sets of measures to be implemented by companies in Estonia, Finland, and Latvia.
The main results will be to
- Define joint strategies for workplaces to recruit and retain silver age employees.
- Agree on sets of antidiscrimination measures at 36 companies in Latvia, Estonia, and Finland.
- Plan a joint training program for company managers, HR managers, coaches and consultants on antidiscrimination strategies and measures.
- Implement joint training events, expertise-sharing mobilities.
- Plan and publish an online Handbook.
Those who benefit will be SMEs, larger companies, labour market at large; business support organizations, and mainly: silver age people by improving their employment opportunities.
A cross-border approach will enable learning and expertise-sharing in the region. It will serve regional labour market integration, labour mobilities, cooperation of companies.
Companies from Estonia, Finland, and Latvia will be recruited to plan the activities and training. Part of the joint training will include traveling and doing benchmarking visits to the companies in each partner country.
Project is co-funded by: