Conditions of Participation
1. These Conditions of Participation regulate the relations between the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (hereinafter referred to as the Chamber of Commerce) and the Client in registering via the homepage of the Chamber of Commerce as a participant of an event organized by the Chamber of Commerce.
2. The Chamber of Commerce undertakes the obligation to give the Client true information regarding the content, time and price of the event.
3. Upon registering to participate in the event, the Client undertakes the obligation to present truthful information regarding the name, telephone and e-mail address of the company and the participant’s name.
4. Upon registering to participate in an event via the Chamber of Commerce’s homepage, it shall be considered that the Client has expressed his or her will to participate in the event and the Chamber of Commerce has the right to issue an invoice to the Client for registering to the event, which the Client shall be obliged to pay.
5. The Client has the right to give up his or her participation in the event and request decreasing of the registration fee by informing the Chamber of Commerce in advance, depending on the content of the event:
5.1. in case of an event taking place in Estonia, except contact day (e.g. Business Breakfast, Good Afternoon) – by notifying 5 working days in advance, the registration fee shall be decreased by 50%. In case of notifying later the registration fee shall not be decreased and irrespective of the participation, the registration fee shall be fully payable.
5.2. in case of an event or fair abroad – by notifying 30 days in advance, the registration fee shall be decreased by 50%. The Client can inform the Chamber of Commerce of giving up the participation by telephone, fax or e-mail.
6. Giving the participation up later shall not be taken into account and the Client shall be obliged to pay the invoice issued for the participation in the event (registration fee).
7. The Client undertakes the obligation to pay for the participation in the event by the date indicated on the invoice sent to the client by the Chamber of Commerce. Failure to do so shall result in the Chamber of Commerce’s right to issue for the Client a default invoice with the fine for delay rate of 0.5% a day.