Our lawyers advise you on the following topics:
- Legal advice on how to establish a company in Estonia and which requirements must be considered in Estonia an area of activity in which you are operating.
- We will help you in drawing up various contracts (e.g. contracts of sale, services, rent, agency, employment) based on the needs of your company and in line with Estonian laws. We also provide advice on amending the existing contracts. Additionally, we have drawn up contract templates that you can use immediately. See if you can find a contract template suitable for you.
- Our lawyers also advise you in other questions related to contract law, taxes, commercial law and consumer protection law.
The advantages of asking for advice from our lawyers
- Our lawyers are not specialised in only one topic and are therefore able to answer questions related to various areas.
- If you are a member of the Chamber, you are entitled to one hour of legal counselling per year free of charge. Each following hour is two times cheaper than for non-members. Thinking of becoming a member of the Chamber?
- During the past five years, our lawyers have participated in the development of all major entrepreneurship-related legal acts.
The lawyers of the Chamber do not represent companies in court actions or in communicating with state agencies.
|One hour a year||FREE||100 €|
|Each following hour per year||50 €||100 €|
VAT 20% is added to the prices.